Excalibur: Knights of the Round Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the knights of the round table. We pledge to protect our people and our country with our lives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO ANYONE WHO STILL ACCESS THIS FORUM. REGENT IS OWNER OF A NEW GAME DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS SKYWARD PRODUCTIONS. SKYWARD PRODUCTIONS IS OFFERING EVERYONE FROM THIS OLD FORUM. ALL FRIENDS TO JOIN THE NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.SKYWARDPRODUCTIONS.ORG WE WILL BE GIVING A COPY OF THE RPG GAME CURRENTLY IN THE MAKING TO THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER THERE FROM HERE AND SEND A MESSAGE TO THE ADMIN THERE WITH THE TAG "EXCALIBUR".
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:01 am
Latest topics
» Regents is here
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 am by Regent1770

» Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table"
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:06 pm by Provias

» Guild Demotions
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:34 pm by Wraith

» Out hiking in Utah
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:24 pm by Kikmor

» July 20, 2013 - Do you know where your leaders are
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:15 am by Kikmor

» Checking in
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:44 pm by Kikmor

» cleric pvp at 60...
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:16 pm by Kikmor

» Gateway access to neverwinter
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:20 am by Dawnshade

» Athena reporting in!
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 pm by Dawnshade

» Talic here
Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 pm by Dawnshade

Music of Camelot

Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Provias

Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" Empty
PostSubject: Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table"   Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table" EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:06 pm

My Name is King Arthur@captprovias in game. I am interested in a guild merge and if the moderators are still active in game, then would like to promote them in our guild and link this forum to our website at TKRT.TK (no www or .com). This merge would be for your people to come to our guild. We have room to take about 50 actives at the moment, however that number is shrinking as time passes. I do actually like your forum, however our guild is more family friendly I suspect, so minor changes may have to happen, but everything else sounds good.

Thanks for hearing me.
Back to top Go down
http://TKRT.TK

Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table"
Page 1 of 1