• 1. Be over the age of 18. We are a strictly 18+ guild.
• 2. Have fun. We are all here to enjoy our time playing and we need to understand that we all have the right to have fun together.
• 3. Be respectful. There are a multitude of diverse people with unique personalities, beliefs and values; as such, we must respect each of our differences. This means that when disagreements occur, we need to respect those we disagree with, and those that don't want your disagreement in their leisure time. We also need to remember that our actions in groups reflect on the whole guild, thus we need to be respectful in pickup groups.
• 4. Work together. We are a group of friends that are here to work together to experience the best content we can. Be a team-oriented player.
• 5. Be creative and positive. If you have an idea for improvement or any suggestions, please speak with a Lord. If you cannot bring a solution to a problem you are addressing, then you are not helping the situation presented. If you have any questions regarding guild rules or raid rules address any Lord of the guild.
• 6. DO NOT RUN BOTS, HACKS, OR ANY AFTERMARKET PROGRAM THAT DEALS WITH NEVERWINTER. If we find out that you are breaking or using any of these. you will be removed from the guild. Period.
All Guild members
• should always treat other players with dignity and respect
• should always be honest and trustworthy
• will not ninja loot
• will not use a profusion of offensive language in guild chat
• will not spam guild chat, or be offensive to anyone in guild chat
• will not give out the guild Ventrilo password to non-guildies without the permission of an Officer
• will bring issues that cannot be worked out amongst guild members to Officers for mediation
• will be patient if help is not immediately forthcoming for quests or runs
• will be respectful of other peoples time, including showing up on time for raids, instances, or PvP to which they have made a commitment