Excalibur: Knights of the Round Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the knights of the round table. We pledge to protect our people and our country with our lives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO ANYONE WHO STILL ACCESS THIS FORUM. REGENT IS OWNER OF A NEW GAME DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS SKYWARD PRODUCTIONS. SKYWARD PRODUCTIONS IS OFFERING EVERYONE FROM THIS OLD FORUM. ALL FRIENDS TO JOIN THE NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.SKYWARDPRODUCTIONS.ORG WE WILL BE GIVING A COPY OF THE RPG GAME CURRENTLY IN THE MAKING TO THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER THERE FROM HERE AND SEND A MESSAGE TO THE ADMIN THERE WITH THE TAG "EXCALIBUR".
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:01 am
Latest topics
» Regents is here
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 am by Regent1770

» Another guild called "The Knights of the Round Table"
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:06 pm by Provias

» Guild Demotions
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:34 pm by Wraith

» Out hiking in Utah
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:24 pm by Kikmor

» July 20, 2013 - Do you know where your leaders are
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:15 am by Kikmor

» Checking in
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:44 pm by Kikmor

» cleric pvp at 60...
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:16 pm by Kikmor

» Gateway access to neverwinter
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:20 am by Dawnshade

» Athena reporting in!
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 pm by Dawnshade

» Talic here
Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 pm by Dawnshade

Music of Camelot

Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
centoni

Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself Empty
PostSubject: Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself   Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:49 am

just stopping by to say hi been gaming now for wayy too long to want to know the true number. I m a pretty verse player I ussally play a tank or a healer pretty loyal here looking to contue to make friends thur gaming. I m hopinh this game will be as good as it seems to be just found it last week and have tried all classes but dont want to lvl too far though for when game comes out and have to start over I might have a few followers joining me soon here as well from a few other games that we have since stopped because contant wasnt meeting our needs just yell at me in game main will be centoni alts buthed cent cent oni
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lord
Lord
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself   Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:52 am

Great to have you man, hope your needs are met for the content of the game, see you on the field!
Back to top Go down
https://nwexcalibur.forumotion.com/
Fengar

Fengar

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself   Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:45 am

There won't be any more character wipes. You're free to level your character withotu worry.
Back to top Go down
Thannicus
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself   Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:04 pm

as Fengar said, They are leaving the characters alone when Open Beta opens to Full game.
Back to top Go down
Regent1770
King
King
Regent1770

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself   Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:13 pm

anyone know if guilds and asterials will be wiped?
Back to top Go down
https://nwexcalibur.forumotion.com
centoni

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself   Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:37 pm

oh sweeeeet ty so mucj for that info than hell i m good to go than
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself   Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all just wanted to say hi and telll ya about myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Excalibur: Knights of the Round Table :: General Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: